We just celebrated Katie's 1st birthday! Normally I like to make it a pretty big deal, but unfortunately we were getting ready to leave on vacation early the next morning. Hopefully Katie will not know that it was not to fancy. But we did have fun. We were lucky to have Darrell's parents here visiting. They took out to dinner. Then she tried to open her presents. Of course with two older sisters that is impossible. Then it was time for the cake massacre. Of course she was adorable and messy.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I think that cake is so great!!! Looks like Katie had fun with the chocolate!!! Oh, to be 1 again and have your own cake! :)
I love 1st birthdays. I wish that Kate liked me instead of Nate and I could have held her more.
Post a Comment