Tuesday, January 22, 2008




I have finally given in to the blogging life. I resisted for a very long time, until Jessy finally decided to intervene. So here goes my first post.

Last week we actually had snow, it was soooo exciting! I know some of you may think it's not much but Sarah and I had fun building a snowman.

3 comments:

kristin said...

I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you in this picture. I'm sure I could find a shot of the three of us in the back yard, and we could easily place your daughter in the scene. How funny that we're that old now. I swear some days I can't believe I'm 32! Time flies!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Ha! You're a blork now like! Yipeeeee! Looks great!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for you. I know I get to see the kids all the time, but its fun to see the every day life. Your family will love to keep in touch this way. It has helped our family be in the "know". Is Heidi joinin' use? She needs to a be a blork too.